The GRK R410312PP 3-1/2" x #10 Multi-Purpose Framing Screw is the ideal screw for various wood to wood fastening projects where secure holding power and structural strength are important. The Fast Bite Tip eliminates pre-drilling and provides a fast start for one step installation. Combined with the W-Cut™ low installation torque allows these screws are installed quickly and accurately. The GRK Climatek™ coating provides superior corrosion resistance, allowing the screw to be used in both interior and exterior applications as well as pressure treated lumber.
Explanation of "Stock" Availability Term
- Fast bite tip eliminates pre-drilling and provides a fast start for one step installation
- W-Cut™ low installation torque allows for fast driving and ease of install
- Precision Fit between R4 Multi-Purpose screws and GRK bits reduces wobble and improves productivity
- For use in wood, particle-board, plastic, sheet metal, cement fiber board, wood decking, composite decking, and melamine
- Limited lifetime guarantee Climatek™ All Weather Coating
- AC257 Treated Lumber Approved
- T-25 Bit included
- ESR-3201 approved for structural applications
Stock items are products we normally have available for immediate shipment either from our warehouse or our vendor's warehouse. If we or our vendor are out of stock or do not have enough inventory to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as soon as possible. If you need an immediate inventory status update before you place an order please call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:00PM Pacific Time for this information.