GRK's 2" x #8 Trim Head Finish screws are an excellent choice for most fine carpentry applications, as well as window extension jambs and more. The small head shape easily countersinks leaving a small hole to fill. The small head and W-Cut™ thread design limits splitting problems in your finished product.
Explanation of "Stock" Availability Term
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero Stripping, with 6 points of contact
- Trim head: for a clean finished look
- W-Cut™: Low torque, smoother drive
- Zip-Tip™: No pre-drilling, faster penetration
- ESR-3201 Approved for structural application
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek™ Coated is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- For interior/exterior use
- T-10 Torx Head
Stock items are products we normally have available for immediate shipment either from our warehouse or our vendor's warehouse. If we or our vendor are out of stock or do not have enough inventory to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as soon as possible. If you need an immediate inventory status update before you place an order please call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:00PM Pacific Time for this information.