Save by Purchasing a Quantity of 500 SSTB20 Bolts!
The Simpson Strong-Tie SSTB20 (5/8" Diameter by 21-5/8") is designed for maximum performance as an anchor bolt for holdowns and Strong-Wall shearwalls. Extensive SSTB testing has been done to determine the design load capacity at a common application, the garage stem wall. Design loads are based on a series of five tests, with a three-times reduction factor.
- Minimum Stemwall Width: 6"
- Bolt Diameter: 5/8"
- Overall Length: 21-5/8"
- Minimum Embedment: 16-5/8"
- Finish: None
- Rolled threads for higher tensile capacity.
- Offset angle reduces side-bursting, provides more concrete cover.
- Stamped embedment line aids installation.
- Configuration results in minimum rebar interference.
Explanation of "Simpson Ships Direct" Availability
- Direct Shipments from Simpson Strong-Tie are products Simpson stocks in many of their warehouses. They will be ordered to ship directly to your location as soon as we receive your order. Simpson usually ships quickly but sometimes it does take 1-3 business days to be processed. We will immediately notify you with the tracking information as soon as we receive it. If you have specific time related needs we encourage you to call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 for more information.
Additional Simpson Strong-Tie Information
- If there are any items on the Simpson Strong-Tie Website that you do not see on the DHC Supplies website we will gladly special order them. Most special order Simpson items ship the same or next business day as long as there is stock available. Call us at 800-323-2999 for pricing and availability.
- Important: Selecting USPS as a shipping method for any Simpson Strong-Tie product may delay shipping 1-2 days. Additionally, international shipments may also be delayed 1-2 days.
- Possible Free Shipping! Orders (Continental USA Only) of Simpson Strong-Tie items only that total $2200.00 or more may ship free depending on location, type of business and the type of Simpson products required. Additional products will be charged standard shipping if applicable. Please call 800-323-2999 to see if your order qualifies.