The Senco NS20XP Heavy Duty Stapler is setting the new standard for class-leading power and tool durability making it the industry benchmark for construction staplers. The new drive track design allows for superior control of the fastener, providing unrivaled drivability. The new Senco NS20XP drives both 16 and 17 gauge, 7/16" crown staples (1" to 2" in length).
- Enhanced EZ-Clear latch allows for quick access to clear fasteners.
- New drive track design eliminates movement of the staple, enhancing overall drive performance and virtually eliminating fastener jams, skipping and misfires.
- Well-balanced, ergonomic design for all-day use.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Fasteners: N-Series 16 Gauge & O-Series 17 Gauge (Not Stocked)
- Fastener Lengths: 1" to 2" Lengths.
- Height: 11"
- Length: 15"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Reg. Operating Pressure: 70 to 120 psig
- Mode of Operation: Contact Actuation
- Senco Part Number: 9X0001N
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.