OCM TBFB-BF Turnbuckle Form Aligner with Bent Plate are designed to accurately position and plumb vertical forms and framed walls.
The turnbuckle section of the aligner features a 1" diameter self-cleaning coil thread for fast adjustments. Overall length of the aligner is 35" minimum and 39" maximum, offering 4" of effective adjustment. The OCM TBFB-BF Turnbuckle Form Aligner has a bent nailing plate equipped with nail holes for nailing to forms and a 15/16" hole to accept 3/4" or 7/8" round steel stakes when using the bracket from the ground up. The TBFB-BF Aligner can be used repeatedly when cleaned of any concrete after use. The safe working load of the aligners is limited by the lumber, nailing and/or staking methods.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.