The Metabo-HPT NV75A5M 3" Siding/Light Framing Coil Nailer can be used as both a framing and siding nailer for various projects. It has the power to frame and the precision and convenient features needed for siding work. The capability to drive up to 3" x 0.131" fasteners, and adjustable depth of drive make it the perfect tool for sheathing applications. The light weight (5.7 lbs) makes an easy tool to use throughout the work day. It is also flexibile enough to accept wire and plastic collated nails, a no mar nose cap, and the selective actuation gives it the convenience needed for siding applications. Additional features like the side-load tilt bottom magazine, 360° adjustable air deflector, aluminum rafter hook, and plastic shield make the NV75A5 the tool of choice for any framing and siding crews!
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush fastening in varying materials
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side load magazine for fast and easy re-loads
- See-through magazine provides easy visual of remaining fasteners to prevent dry-fires
- Open nose design for easy nail removal
- Plastic shield deflects wire collation for added safety
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap protects material from accidental marks
- Hardened claw tip resists wear & grips more for driving nails at different angles
- Aluminum Rafter Hook included for convenience
- Compliant with safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States
- Includes Aluminum Rafter Hook (889661M), No Mar Nose Cap (883106) and Safety Glasses (875769)
- Model: NV75A5
- Actuation: Selective (Sequential/Contact)
- Tool Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Fastener Type: Coil, Wire/Plastic Sheet Collation
- Magazine Angle:
- Fastener Length Capacity (Wire): 1-3/4" to 3"
- Fastener Diameter Range (Wire): .099" to .131"
- Fastener Length Capacity (Plastic): 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Fastener Diameter Range (Plastic): .090" to .099"
- Magazine Capacity : 200-300 Nails
- Magazine Loading: Side Load - Tilt Bottom
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT Thread
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Dry Fire Lockout: No
Free Shipping to 48 USA Continental States!
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.