Metabo-HPT Power Tools DH26PF 1" Capacity SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is the ideal tool for drilling holes for anchors as well as small chipping jobs. The DH26PF delivers higher durability than previous models, and also achieves faster drilling speed to improve efficiency on the jobsite. Now with a 1" bit diameter capacity you can drill larger holes than previous models.
Depth Gauge (310331), Side Handle (325273) and Case (370155)
- Increased Durability: Achieved by incorporating an optimized hammering mechanism similar to Hitachi's larger hammer line
- Faster Drilling Speed: Achieved by combining the powerful motor and optimized hammering mechanism
- 7.5 Amp Motor: Produces 2.4 ft/lbs of impact energy for powerful hammering with fast drilling
- 0-4,300 full-load impact rate: Delivers forcible hammering
- Electronic Variable Speed Control: Gives the tool a no-load RPM of between 0-1,110 and 0-780 in reverse
- 3-Modes of Operation: Drilling only, hammering only and hammer drilling for flexibility within a range of applications
- Larger Side Mounted Mode Selector Dial: Makes transitioning between modes simple and efficient, even when wearing gloves
- Angle Adjustment Position: Available on mode selector dial to change the chisel bit to different angles
- One-push Bit Mounting: Makes changing out bits quick and easy
- "D" Shaped Rear Handle: Better control in overhead applications
- Double-Molded 360° Side Handle: Comfortable operation and better control
- Depth Gauge: Consistent drilling depths
- Push-Button Reversing Switch: Easily back out bits
- Lock-on Speed Button: Continuous operation, reduces user fatigue
- 6.7 lbs: Lightweight and compact for better maneuverability
- Elastomer Coated D-Handle: Helps to absorb vibration and provide a secure grip
- Shank Size: 1"
- Shank Type: SDS Plus
- Amps: 7.5
- Modes: 3
- No-Load Speed : 0-1,110 RPM
- Impact Energy: 2.4 ft/lbs
- Impacts/min: 0-4,300 IPM (full load)
- Capacity-Concrete: 1"
- Capacity-Core Bit: 2"
- Tool Weight: 6.75 lbs
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually in 1-3 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.