Diablo Tools DMAPLCH2000 SDS-Plus Wide Chisel delivers extreme durability and stability in general demolition work, thin-set removal, cleaning concrete, and removing scale and rust. A unique heat treatment process strengthens the steel body to withstand the stress and impact of high-powered hammer drills in concrete. Bracing ribs deliver stability and rigidity required in demolition applications. Self-sharpening edge increases productivity and extends the tools life. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers.
View SDS-Plus Tools.
- Extreme durability and longer life in concrete
- Ideal for general demolition work, thin-set removal, cleaning concrete, and removing scale and rust
- A unique heat treatment process strengthens the chisel for impact resistance and stability
- Bracing ribs deliver superior stability and rigidity
- Self-Sharpening for increased productivity and longer life
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded SDS-Plus rotary hammers
If you do not see your hammer listed check your owners manual for verification. (Updated March, 2018)
Explanation of "Stock" Availability Term
Stock items are products we normally have available for immediate shipment either from our warehouse or our vendor's warehouse. If we or our vendor are out of stock or do not have enough inventory to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as soon as possible. If you need an immediate inventory status update before you place an order please call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:00PM Pacific Time for this information.