This Danair AH-15ST Auto Hammer comes with a Steel Tip installed in the tool.
The Danair AH -15 Pneumatic Automatic Hammers® offer the Manufacturing, Fabricating and Assembly Industry a replacement to cumbersome hammers and mallets. The hammer mechanism starts with light pressure and stops immediately when the auto hammer is lifted from the surface. All Danair AH-15 Auto Hammer® have interchangeable hammer tips to handle soft woods and plastics to hard metals like steels.
- Performance: The Danair Auto-Hammer® has no trigger. Hammering action begins with a light pressure on the working surface and stops when lifted away. The Auto-Hammer® will deliver over 1000 BLOWS PER MINUTE!
- Quality: Since 1967 Danair Products have been made in the U. S. with only the finest materials. Anytime during the LIFETIME of the tool a failure occurs because of workmanship or defective materials DANAIR will repair or replace that tool.
- Product Improvements: - A new casting process has added strength to the AH body and cap. This new process combined with heat treated powder coat finish produces the highest grade of durability.
- Flexibility: All Danair AH-15 Auto Hammer® have interchangeable hammer tips to handle soft woods and plastics to hard metals like steels. The tips can be replaced in 5 minutes or less with an allen wrench.
- Weight: Each Danair Auto-Hammer is easily held in the palm of the hand and weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- Operating Pressure: 50-125 PSI
- Air Consumption: 2-4CFM
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Over 1,000 blows per minute
Explanation of "Stock" Availability Term
Please Note: No additional shipping charges will be applied if you order any of the below items with the above Danair Auto Hammer!
Stock items are products we normally have available for immediate shipment either from our warehouse or our vendor's warehouse. If we or our vendor are out of stock or do not have enough inventory to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as soon as possible. If you need an immediate inventory status update before you place an order please call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:00PM Pacific Time for this information.