This Danair AH-15ST Auto Hammer comes with a Steel Tip installed in the tool.
The Danair AH -15 Pneumatic Automatic Hammers® offer the Manufacturing, Fabricating and Assembly Industry a replacement to cumbersome hammers and mallets. The hammer mechanism starts with light pressure and stops immediately when the auto hammer is lifted from the surface. All Danair AH-15 Auto Hammer® have interchangeable hammer tips to handle soft woods and plastics to hard metals like steels.
- Performance: The Danair Auto-Hammer® has no trigger. Hammering action begins with a light pressure on the working surface and stops when lifted away. The Auto-Hammer® will deliver over 1000 BLOWS PER MINUTE!
- Quality: Since 1967 Danair Products have been made in the U. S. with only the finest materials. Anytime during the LIFETIME of the tool a failure occurs because of workmanship or defective materials DANAIR will repair or replace that tool.
- Product Improvements: - A new casting process has added strength to the AH body and cap. This new process combined with heat treated powder coat finish produces the highest grade of durability.
- Flexibility: All Danair AH-15 Auto Hammer® have interchangeable hammer tips to handle soft woods and plastics to hard metals like steels. The tips can be replaced in 5 minutes or less with an allen wrench.
- Weight: Each Danair Auto-Hammer is easily held in the palm of the hand and weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- Operating Pressure: 50-125 PSI
- Air Consumption: 2-4CFM
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Over 1,000 blows per minute
Please Note: No additional shipping charges will be applied if you order any of the below items with the above Danair Auto Hammer!
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.