The Coilhose Pneumatics 1602 1/4" Male Plug with 1/4" Female Pipe Thread are engineered to interchange with the Automotive Tru-Flate interchange designs of other manufacturers. The Coilhose 1602 connectors are machined from steel, then plated to provide years of service. Steel connectors offer a harder sealing surface that is more resistance to dings and scratches. This style of plug is most commonly used on air hoses for pneumatic nailers and staplers. Matches Amflo CP2.
- Plated Steel Construction Contains Sealing Surface, Even in Adverse Conditions
- Made In USA
- Description: 1/4" Automotive Connector, 1/4" FPT
- Body Size: 1/4"
- Interchange: Automotive
- Material: Plated Steel
- Packaging: Bulk
- UPC ID: 029292118033
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.