The Senco DA25EPB 2-1/2" Bright 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nail
has set the standard for finish carpenters with their outstanding quality and holding power! They are manufactured to Senco's strict specifications thus eliminating or reducing down time due to jamming and other tool malfunctions. Do Not Use The Senco DA25EPB for ACQ Pressure Treated Lumber.
Use stainless steel when maximum corrosion resistance is required.
DA Style Finish Nails Fit the Following Tools: (Please check your owners manual regarding the proper lengths that your tool can use)
- Senco: FinishPro42XP, FinishPro41XP, FinishPro35, SFN40, SFN30, SFN1, SFN2B, SN1
- Hitachi: NT64MA4S, NT65MA4, NT65MA3, NT65MA2, NT65AA
- Dewalt: D51275K
- Porter Cable: DA250B, DA250A
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.