5 Tools in One! One-Number Method
Try Square, Miter Square, Protractor, Line Scriber and Saw Guide
The ever popular Swanson S0101 Speed Square incorporates features of the framing square, try square, miter square and protractor. It makes an ideal saw guide, an essential tool for the professional builder and handyman. It features a die cast aluminum alloy, "anti-glare" finish, black filled markings. Includes book of rafter lengths and roof construction. 7" x 7" x 1" size.
- 1/4" spaced notches to facilitate scribing lines
- Black gradations for easier reading
- Matte finish to prevent glare
- Heavy-gauge aluminum alloy
- Packaged individually, blister card, with Swanson Blue Book of instructions
- Made in USA
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.