Hitachi Power Tools DH28PFY 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer featuring User Vibration Protection (UVP) technology offers the end-user 3-modes of operation. It covers multiple jobsite needs from drilling, chipping and hammer drilling into concrete, brick or stone with ease. It delivers a top of class drilling speed with higher amps, greater capacity, larger change lever, double overlay side and trigger handles and improved internal mechanics compared to the previous model. The DH28PFY is the ideal tool for plumbing and conduit installation, HVAC and pest control installation, electrical installation, construction and repair work and other civil engineering applications.
Depth Gauge (310331), Side Handle (325273) and Case (370155)
- Featuring User Vibration Protection (UVP) technology to reduce the vibration transfer to the user, potentially lowering the risk of a vibration related injury due to prolonged exposure
- Increased durability achieved by incorporating an optimized hammering mechanism similar to Hitachi's larger hammer line
- Faster drilling speed achieved by combining the powerful motor and optimized hammering mechanism
- 8 Amp motor that produces 2.5 ft/lbs of impact energy for powerful hammering with fast drilling
- 0-4,300 full-load impact rate delivers forcible hammering
- Electronic variable speed control gives the tool a no-load RPM of between 0-1,110 and 0-780 in reverse
- 3-modes of operation; drilling only, hammering only and hammer drilling for flexibility within a range of applications
- Larger side mounted mode selector dial makes transitioning between modes simple and efficient, even when wearing gloves
- Angle adjustment position available on mode selector dial to change the chisel bit to different angles
- One-push bit mounting makes changing out bits quick and easy
- "D" shaped rear handle for better control in overhead applications
- Double-molded 360 degree side handle for comfortable operation and better control
- Depth gauge for consistent drilling depths
- Push-button reversing switch to easily back out bits
- Lock-on speed button for continuous operation, reduces user fatigue
- 6.9 lbs: lightweight and compact for better maneuverability
- Elastomer coated D-handle helps to absorb vibration and provide a secure grip
- Shank Size: 1-1/8"
- Shank Type: SDS Plus
- Amps: 8.0
- Modes: 3
- No-Load Speed : 0-1,110 RPM
- Impact Energy: 2.5 ft/lbs
- Impacts/min: 0-4,300 IPM (full load)
- Voltage: AC/ 120v
- Capacity-Concrete: 1-1/8"
- Capacity-Core Bit: 2"
- Tool Weight: 6.9 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.