The Hitachi NP35A 23 Gauge Micro Pinner
is an excellent tool for small cabinet moulding and other small projects where you want to leaves a small hole that is easily filled with putty. The rubber tip guard protects the material from being marked and damaged.
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces e
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
- Includes: Carry Case, Air Fitting, Safety Glasses, 1/4" NPT Male Plug, Hex Bar Wrench and (2) No Mar Tips
- Air Pressure: 65-100 PSI
- Nail Diameter 23 Gauge
- Fastener Length: 5/8" - 1-3/8"
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Magazine Loading: Side
- No Mar Tip: Yes (x2)
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Carrying Case: Yes
- Magazine Angle: Straight
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 9-3/8" L x 6-3/8" H
- Weight: 2 Lbs.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.