Professional contractors know that moisture penetration through doors and windows is one of the most common issues that can cause call backs. Henry Company's Blueskin HE205 6" x 75' Butyl Flash Window and Door Flashing is designed to protect against moisture penetration through doors and windows. Blueskin Butyl Flash is designed for use as a concealed peel and stick membrane barrier against water, air and moisture infiltration. It is commonly used to provide a weather tight seal around windows and doors, joints in sheathing, and as a general flashing in residential construction. Save by purchasing by the case of 8 rolls!
- Maximum rain protection, prevents moisture damage
- Eliminates drafts and protects against air infiltration
- Peel-and-stick application creates fast and easy installation
- Aggressive high tack
- Self-sealing when punctured
- Water and air barrier
- Case Size: 8 Rolls
- Roll Size: 6" x 75'
- Color: White
- Application Temperature: Minimum 25°F
- Exposure: 150 Days
- Thickness: 14 mil
- Elongation: 825% Minimum
This product contains no chemicals that are listed to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity according to the California Prop 65, Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. For more information please review the above SDS sheet and go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.