Simpson SET-XP Epoxy Tie can be used in both cracked and solid concrete when anchoring various structural anchors. The teal color shows inspectors and other interested parties that you are using the proper adhesive. SET-XP® adhesive has been rigorously tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC308 and 2006 IBC requirements and has proven to offer increased reliability in the most adverse conditions, including performance in cracked concrete under static and seismic loading. This SET-XP is a two-component adhesive in a 8.5oz single cartridge that is dispensed at 1:1 ratio through the Simpson EMN22i Nozzle (Included) using a standard 1/10th caulking gun
When SET-XP® adhesive is used with the IXP anchor, all thread rod or rebar, the system can be used in tension and seismic zones where there is a risk of cracks occurring that pass through the anchor location. It is also suitable for un-cracked concrete conditions.
This product can only be shipped using UPS Ground Services
California Proposition 65 Warning:
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California.
Please view the current SDS sheet
and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including quartz and Titanium Dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.