The Makita KP0800K 3-1/4" Planer weighs only 5.7 lbs. Equipped with a 6.5 AMP motor it delivers a high power-to-weight ratio in less time and less fatigue.
(1) 3-1/4" Planer Blade Set, Double Edged Tungsten-Carbide (D-46246), (1) Blade Gauge (123062-2), (1) Socket Wrench (782209-3), (1) Guide Rule (165581-2) and (1) Tool Case (824892-1)
- High Power-to-Weight Ratio; Weighs Only 5.7 lbs.
- 6.5 AMP motor delivers more output power for increased stock removal and superior finishes
- Planes up to 3-1/4" wide and 3/32" deep in a single pass
- Two-blade cutter head with 17,000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Equipped with double edge carbide blades for added performance
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 5.7 lbs.
- Machined aluminum and balanced planer drum for reduced vibration and added durability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0" to 3/32" (0.1mm increments) for precise depth adjustment
- Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized front and rear handles for added comfort
- High quality poly-v belt provides added durability
- Can be equipped with large, high speed steel blades (optional accessory)
- Double insulated
- Planing Width: 3-1/4"
- Planing Depth: 3/32"
- No Load Speed: 7,000 RPM
- AMPS: 6.5
- Overall Length: 11-1/4"
- Net Weight: 5.7 lbs.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.