The FinishPro®23SXP is an industrial strength headless pin nailer that is perfect for intricate finish and trim work. The headless pins drive without splitting and require no touch up work. The 1/2" to 1-3/8" nail capacity makes the FinishPro 23SXP Micro Pinner a very versatile tool for various types of projects. The compact size makes this the ideal tool for tight places.
- Powerful - ensures complete drives into hard substrates.
- Automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths.
- Ergonomic handle for all-day comfort.
- Ultra-narrow nose for tight corners.
- Item #: 8F0001N
- Firing Mode: Sequential Actuation
- Reg. Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi (4.8- 8.3 bar)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Tool Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Height: 7-9/16" (192 mm)
- Length: 7-7/8" (200 mm)
- Width: 1-7/8" (47 mm)
- Fastener Capacity:100
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.