OCM ACLMP Jahn-A Bracket is fabricated from high strength steel with a cad plated eccentric and painted body. The 5/8" take-up of the eccentric compensates for minor lumber variations in thickness. This Jahn-A Bracket can be utilized to hold a single horizontal wale or a single vertical stud with any type of wall form; round, curved, battered, beam and/or columns.
The Jahn-A Bracket can be installed before or after the wales have been positioned. The slots in the bracket allow it to slip over the snap tie end without laborious threading through holes. When properly installed, the ACLMP bracket will not loosen from internal vibration of the concrete. Pressure from the bracket is against the 2 x 4 instead of the plywood. The ACLMP bracket uses 4-3/4" L&W snap ties, is easy to install and strip, requires no nailing and is very fast.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.