The Hitachi Power Tool's 8 Amp VB16Y Rebar Bender and Cutter allows you to field cut and bend 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" grade 60 rebar up to 180°'s. Weighing only 39.7 lbs. makes it easy to set up and move around the jobsite reducing time to get the job competed.
Deflection Guard (320914), Cutter Set (1 pair) (319706) and D62 Center Roller (319714)
- 8 Amp motor, iintense power (530W) that it uniformly bends up to No.5 (3/8", 1/2", 5/8") Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
- Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision and control over the bending speed
- Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
- Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds (cut: 3.1 seconds, bend: 5.1 seconds) for consistency
- With the turn of a pre-set dial, bends can be made in a variety of angles
- Extremely low profile design (18.4"L x 8.5"H x 9.1"W), yet extremely stable
39.7 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
- Amps: 8
- Switch: Variable Speed
- Cutting Time: 2.5 sec
- Bending Time: 4.3 sec
- Capacity: 5/8" Grade 60
- Tool Weight: 39.7 lbs
Free Shipping to 48 USA Continental States!
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.