Protecto Wrap's Jiffy Seal® Ice & Water Guard HT protects your roofs from ice dams and wind driven rain. Protecto Wrap's Jiffy Seal® Ice & Water Guard HT features a proprietary rubberized asphalt/butyl hybrid adhesive. The butyl component contains the same 100% recycled post-consumer material base as Protecto Wrap's butyl adhesive. Butyl Hybrid adhesive shares the same high temperature limitation as the Protecto Wrap rubberized asphalt adhesive (250°F) as well as the same chemical compatibility limitations.
Jiffy Seal® Ice & Water Guard HT is a cold applied, self-adhering membrane composed of a proprietary slip resistant, tri-layer, woven polypropylene fabric coated on one side with a layer of high temperature asphalt / recycled butyl hybrid adhesive. It is a complete waterproof roofing underlayment used on new and retro-fit roofs, under most roof coverings. This outstanding membrane is designed for use at low slope areas, hip, ridge, valleys, rake edges, confined rake edges, around skylights and chimneys.
- Self-sealing around properly installed anchors
- Tri-Layer FilmAnti-Slip Surface
- Proprietary Rubberized Asphalt/Butyl Hybrid Adhesive
- 6 Month UV Exposure
- Used beneath Shakes, Shingles, Metal Panels, and Slate Roofs
- Recyclable split release film for easy installation and waste stream reduction
- Excellent overlap adhesion
- Temperature Range up to 250°F
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D1970
California Proposition 65 Warning:
- Surface Color: Green
- Thickness: 40 mils
- Tensile Strength:>1600 psi
- Elongation (Adhesive Only): 500%
- Puncture Resistance: >250 psi
- Low Temp Flex: No cracks or delamination
- Nail Sealabilty: Pass (ASTM D1970)
- Adhesion to Plywood: 4.5lb/in width (unprimed)
- UV Exposure Period: 6 Months
- In-Service Temperature: Up to 250°F (up to 121°C)
- Permeance: <.05
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California.
Please view the current SDS sheet
and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including untreated/mildly treated mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.