The new Skilsaw Sawsquatch 10-1/4" Magnesium Beam Saw is the answer to cutting 4x beams with one pass. Precision and balance are crafted into the design, so you'll knock out big cuts quickly and cleanly time after time. With magnesium construction, brass Worm Drive gearing and our Dual-Field™ motor designed specifically for cutting, this saw is built to be relentless. Includes the time tested D1040W Diablo® carbide blade and a multi-function wrench stored in the foot.
- A larger-than-life saw for cutting 4x cleanly in one pass
- Powerful 15 amp Dual-Field motor easily tackles LVL, glulam, pine, and PSL wood
- Magnesium motor housing stabilizes drive train for longer life
- Legendary SKILSAW Worm Drive gearing for a lifetime of performance
- Comes with 40-tooth Diablo carbide blade for optimal cutting and reliability
- Amps: 15
- Arbor Size: Diamond
- Bevel Capacity: 51°
- Bevel Stop: 45°
- Cord Length: 8 Foot
- Max Cut Depth (90°): 3-11/16 in.
- Max RPM - No Load: 4,700
- Saw Blade Diameter: 10-1/4 in.
- Net Tool Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Height: 12-1/4 in.
- Length: 24.9 in.
No additional shipping charges will be applied when you order any quantity of the 10-1/4" blades below with the Skilsaw Sawsquatch Saw.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.