FASTFOOT® FF50 Fabric Forms eliminated the use of heavy dimensional lumber and plywood when forming footing 18" wide by 10" deep or less. Because of the speed of preparation and tear down the FASTFOOT® system offers a great labor savings.
- Prevents Concrete Damage - Fastfoot® is a closed form. There is no concrete damage to screed boards and stakes. This means your 2x4s and stakes can be re-used indefinitely.
- Adapts to Uneven Ground, Rock - Special colored width lines allow Fastfoot® to be 'let out' or 'pulled in' to accomodate uneven excavations. This means there is no need to scab lumber on the sides of your footings or shovel the ground to achieve the footing depth.
- Ideal for Stepped Footings - Fastfoot® quickly adapts to the uneven contours of your bank. There is no need to waste plywood thus saving labor and material costs.
- Prevents Rising Damp - Concrete is 'hygroscopic', wicking up ground moisture which leads to a damp and moldy interior. Fastfoot® is a damp proof membrane, preventing ground moisture wicking into the footing concrete, providing a drier, healthier indoor environment.
- Prevents Ground Water Contamination - Fastfoot® is a closed form system that prevents cement fines from entering the water table.
- Stronger Concrete - Fastfoot® prevents the footing concrete from being contaminated by mud and water, leading to a stronger concrete. In the summer, Fastfoot® prevents rapid evaporation of moisture in the sides and bottom of the footing. This ensures adequate moisture for proper hydration of the cement particles.
Compared To Lumber
- 100 times lighter
- Adapts to uneven ground
- Protects stakes and screed boards from concrete damage
- Closed form, NO concrete leakage
- Perfect for steps
- Prevents ground moisture wicking up into concrete
- Prevents contamination of ground water
- Stronger Concrete: No mud contamination in winter, no excess dehydration in summer
- Green: LEED contributing and GreenSpec listed
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.