Simpson Strong-Tie AT-XP10 Fast-Curing Anchoring Adhesive for Cracked and Uncracked Concrete dispenses easily in cold or warm environments with little to no odor. When mixed properly through the included nozzle AT-XP10 is a teal color for easy post-installation identification when required. AT-XP10 anchoring adhesive has demonstrated superior performance in reduced-temperature testing (14°F) and is made in the USA.
- 9.4 Fl. Ounces
- Ideal for small projects - uses standard 1/10th caulking gun
- AT-XP adhesive has passed the demanding adverse condition tests of ICC-ES AC308 pertaining to reduced temperature, elevated temperature and long-term creep
- Code-listed per IAPMO UES ER-263
- Can be used under static and seismic loading conditions in both cracked and uncracked concrete
- Low-odor formula dispenses easily at below-freezing temperatures without the need to warm cartridge
- Cures in substrate temperatures as low as 14°F in 24 hours or less
- Easiest hole-cleaning method - no power brushing needed
- When properly mixed, adhesive will be a teal color for easy identification
- Threaded rod anchoring into concrete
- Rebar doweling into concrete
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
Due to the ORM-D shipping classification of this product it can only be shipped UPS Ground.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California.
Please view the current SDS sheet
and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Quartz and Titanium Dioxide, which is are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Additional Simpson Strong-Tie Information
If there are any items on the Simpson Strong-Tie Website
that you do not see on the DHC Supplies website we will gladly special order them. Most special order Simpson items ship the same or next business day. Call us at 800-323-2999 for pricing and availability.
Selecting USPS as a shipping method for any Simpson Strong-Tie product may delay shipping 1-2 days. Additionally, international shipments may also be delayed 1-2 days.
Possible Free Shipping! Orders (Continental USA Only) of Simpson Strong-Tie items only that total $1850.00 or more may ship free depending on location, type of business and the type of Simpson products required. Additional products will be charged standard shipping if applicable. Please call 800-323-2999 to see if your order qualifies.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.