The Driltec AD-505-111 3/8" x 10" (Usable Length) x 12-1/2" SDS-Plus Bit with Bionic Cutter features sharper cutting edges, with two center points for faster and more accurate drilling. Driltec SDS-Plus bits are ideal for small and fast drilling jobs in concrete and masonry. Driltec SDS-Plus Bits emphasize ergonomics and operator convenience to reduce the impact of hand-arm vibrations associated with the use of electric rotary hammers.
View SDS-Plus Tools.
- Unique concave carbide tip design, accelerates drilling speed, reduces wear and supports dust removal
- Sharper cutting edges, with two center points for faster and more accurate drilling.
- More carbide on principle cutting edges for superior durability
- A single wide spiral flute reinforces the core of the drill bit, maximizing the power transferred to the carbide tip
- The smaller spiral flute allows for retention of the two wide channels for faster dust removal and reduced spiral flute wear
- The all new special bead blast technology ensures a stronger and highly flexible surface with increased performance and reduced risk of breakage
If you do not see your hammer listed check your owners manual for verification. (Updated March, 2018)
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.