Ultimate Flawless Finish!...Flawless crosscuts in wood with minimal rework.
The Diablo D1090X Carbide Ultimate Flawless Finish blade features Axial Shear Face Grind (ASFG) tooth geometry that will let trim your crews get precise splinter free cuts on fine molding requiring no rework. The new ultra thin kerf allows portable job site saws to perform to the level of workshop stationary saws. This new innovation allows these blades to deliver energy efficiency & effortless cutting that users can feel. Diablo's Ultimate Flawless Finish blades are easy to use with less material waste.
Diablo Series Features
- New super thin kerf provides ease of feed, accuracy and maximized performance
- PermaSield® Coating is a non-stick, aluminum alloy coating that shields the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion.
- TiCo&trade High Density Carbide provides a controlled carbide wear that stays sharper up to 4 times longer than standard carbide.
- Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents traps noise and vibration which stabilizes the blade producing smoother, cleaner and quieter cuts.
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing system allows carbide tips to withstand external impact for maximum durability.
- Laser Cut Heat Expansion Slots allows blade to expand due to heat build up, thus keeping the cut true and straight.
- Precision Tensioning, a computer controlled process keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life, precision and performance.
- 5/8" round or diamond knock out arbor
- Diameter: 10"
- Application: Finish
- Teeth: 80 Hi-ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: .098"
- Hook Angle: 15°
Please Note: Diablo Tools products can only be sold and shipped to locations in the United States and territories. Additionally, these product cannot be sold to any person or company who will be reselling them to end users.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.