Hy-Tek 120M22 2-1/4" x .120" Screw Shank Nails are Equivalent to Common Nail Loads
Hy-Tek nails are used for wood-framed connections, wood- structural-panel shear walls and diaphragms; and for engineered connections of wood structural panels to wood framing. The top third of the nail length has a smooth shank. The bottom two-thirds has a helical screw shank. The nails are manufactured from SAE J403 low-carbon steel wire, grade 1015-1030.
For more information regarding the 120M22 Hy-Tek 2-1/4" x .120" Screw Shank Nails values see the following reports:
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.