The Marshalltown 17-6ASU (6-Handle Pack) 72" x 1-3/8" Aluminum Extension Handles are constructed of thick-walled aluminum tubing that is heat-treated and lightweight. The Push Button connection snap spring positively locks handles in place allowing you to float and finish slabs of various widths.
- Snaps into Adjustable Rock-it Bullfloat Bracket
- Constructed of thick-walled aluminum tubing
- Heat treated, lightweight
- Quick connect snap spring positively locks handles in place
Due to special packaging required for these handles they must ship by themselves. Therefore we offer them in packs of 1 to 6 handles to help save on the shipping and handling charges.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California. Please view the current product SDS sheet(s) listed above and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.