Ideal for General Construction Applications, Including Fast, Efficient Ripping and Crosscutting!
The Diablo D1024X 10" x 24T Carbide Ripping Blade is an ideal blade when you have to rip lumber. This blade is an ideal blade for remodelers who has to create wood pieces to fit in unique spaces. It works well with plywood, OSB and standard lumber. If you need to crosscut the D1024X blade will get the job done as well. Since it is a Diablo® blade you can rest assured you will get smooth and accurate cuts every time.
Diablo Series Features
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Diameter: 10"
- Application: Ripping
- Teeth: 24 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: 098"
- Hook Angle: 15°
Please Note: Diablo Tools products can only be sold and shipped to locations in the United States and territories. Additionally, these product cannot be sold to any person or company who will be reselling them to end users.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.