The CEP 6506GU Portable Power Distribution Center has been engineered utilizing the latest in GFCI technology, providing the user with the highest level of electrical safety. This power distribution center is protected by a GFCI module giving the user open neutral and reverse phasing protection. It is U.L. Listed for outdoor use and designed to stand up to the toughest of jobsite conditions. Each unit has been carefully assembled to provide the ultimate in electrical safety as well as meeting current OSHA standards.
- UL 1640 construction site approved
- Approved for wet locations
- Heavy duty impact/flame resistant weatherproof covers
- GFCI modules provide:
- Open neutral protection
- Reverse phasing protection
- 240V shut-off with indicator light
- Rating: U.L. Listed 50 Amp 125/250V
- Power Inlet: CS6375
- Power Outlet: CS6369
- Receptacles: (1) L6-30R (Twist Lock) , (6) 5-20R (Straight U-Ground)
- GFI: Yes
- Overload Protected: Yes.
- Input current: 50 amp 1 phase 125/250 volt A.C. 3 pole 4 wire.
- Trip Level: 4-6 milliamps.
- Trip Time: Less than .025 seconds nominal.
- Chassis: 16 gauge steel.
- Top: 14 gauge steel.
- Legs: 10 gauge steel.
- Finish: 3 mils U.L. listed polyester powder coat.
- Dimensions: W=14.5" L=21" H=11"
- Weight: 32 lbs
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.