The 3M Particulate Filter 2097 P100 Respiratory Protection, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for nuisance level organic vapor relief. Use with 3M Half and Full Face-pieces according to NIOSH approvals. The 3M P100 particulate filters 2097 can be used in a variety of environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- NIOSH-approved P100 particulate filter
- Nuisance level relief from organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government occupational exposure limit, whichever is lower.
- Use with 3M Reusable Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, 3M™Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
- Filters can be used in a wide range of applications, including: welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece respirators or 50 times PEL with full face-piece respirators. Full face-pieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.