Protecto Wrap 4" x 75' (Case of 8 Rolls) Super Stick Building Tape is a high tack, tenacious, durable, peel and stick air/vapor barrier tape system used for sealing PVC and aluminum fin windows and doors; window and door openings; and as a full coverage air vapor barrier membrane. Super Stick is a high performance window and door flashing tape designed to be applied down to -20°F (-28.88°C) without the use of primer or mechanical fasteners on most substrates. It utilizes a high tack pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) combined with a high performance facer film. This design provides a full 12 month UV exposure. A greener, cleaner building tape solution that offers No VOC's, HFCC's, nor CFC's. It is non-toxic and non-allergenic. No Off-gassing is produced during the manufacture nor installation of this product.
- No Primer needed
- Can be installed in extremely cold (-20° F / -28° C)** or hot weather conditions
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- 12-month UV Exposure
- Passes proposed AAMA 700 Sealant/Flashing compatibility testing
- Easy to install peel-and-stick application
- Creates total air and water seal
- Will not react with plasticizers
- Self seals around nails, screws, and staples
**Protecto Super Stick can be applied in extreme cold weather; however Protecto Wrap Company does not recommend applying tapes below 0°F/-17°C due to health and safety concerns.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.