3M 9" x 75" Roll 8067-9 (Case of 4 Rolls) All Weather Flashing Tape for windows and doors is designed to prevent moisture and air from penetrating between the frames and exterior walls. This flashing tape has unique properties that allow it to stick to both damp and dry surfaces ensuring proper bonding without the use of a primer. The 3M 8067 All Weather Flashing can be installed in almost any weather conditions including temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) and as warm as 120°F (49°C). To keep the system
sealed the flashing has a proprietary backing that seals around nail or staples. The 3M 8067 All Weather Flashing Tape is thin enough work around corners but remains tough enough not to accidentally tear.
- Very low vapor transmission rate.
- Approved by the International Code Council (ICC) for Division:07 - Thermal and Moisture Protection, Section: 07650 - Flexible Flashing. See ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-2797.
- Meets AAMA 711-05 Voluntary Specification for Self Adhering Flashing Use for Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products: Adhesion Type Rating Type A (no need for primer at tested conditions) Thermal Exposure Class 3 - Highest level (176°F/80°C at 7 days)
- Nail Sealability: Passes ASTM E331/547 (per AAMA 711-05, Annex 1) both before and after thermal cycling.
- Meets the criteria to contribute to the Environmental Quality ("EQ") Credit 4.1: Low-Emitting Materials: Adhesives & Sealants under the United States Green Building Council's Rating System for New Construction & Major Renovations (LEED-NC), Version 2.2, Core and Shell (LEED-CS), Version 2.0, and Commercial Interiors (LEED-CI), Version 2.0.
- High tack adhesive sticks and stays stuck to most common building materials.
- Unique adhesive even adheres to damp surfaces.
- Adhesive provides an unusual combination of both cold temperature and hot temperature adhesion to most substrates, which can extend the construction season in many climates.
- No adhesive melting or staining in summer heat.
- Proprietary backing seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion.
- Unique backing is thin to conveniently fit into corners and under siding.
- Tough backing resists punctures and tears during application.
- Resists UV exposure for up to 6 months.
- Can be installed at temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) and as warm as 120°F (49°C).
- Compatible with many building sealants: No adverse reaction with synthetic rubber, butyl, polyurethane, silicone and silane terminated hybrid sealants.
- Split release liner provides fast application with easy and accurate positioning of the tape.
- 12 inch measurement markings for ease in cutting to the desired length.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.