The Dayton Superior 13246 Walerless Plywood Spreader Cleat Form System is used when forming a 8" wide wall using 3/4" plywood.
The Dayton Superior Spreader Cleats are designed for the contractor who is engaged in a variety of form work up to 32" high. On panels up to 24" high the cleats are spaced at 32" maximum center to center spacing. For panels over 24" and up to 32" high, the spreader cleats should be spaced a maximum of 24" center to center. The Dayton Superior A22 Spreader Cleat System is excellent for low wall conditions such as stem walls, crawl spaces, grade beams, curbing and cisterns. This system is ideal for the contractor who has a high volume of work requiring versatility, economy and speed.
For additional information please download the Dayton Superior Spreader Cleat Technical Data Sheet.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.