The Metabo-HPT NT50AE2 2" 18ga Brad Nailer
is engineered with the safety behind the narrow nose piece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners. The depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish.
- NT50AE2 accepts 5/8" to 2" 18-gauge fasteners
- New selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- At only 2.2 lbs, it is well balanced and lightweight to make finish work a breeze
- Elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nosepiece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue
- Includes: Carry Case, Air Fitting, Safety Glasses, Hex Bar Wrenches, Safety Glasses, and No Mar Tip
- Fastener Type: 18 Gauge Brad
- Magazine: Straight
- Fastener Length: 5/8" to 2"
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Magazine Loading: Side
- Jam Clearing: Yes (Front Lever)
- Depth Adjustment: Yes (Horizontal Dial)
- Adjustable Exhaust Port: Yes (Top)
- Actuation: Single/Contact
- Exhaust Muffler: No
- Belt Hook: No
- Length: 10"
- Height: 9-1/4"
- Body Type: Aluminum
- Magazine Type: Composite
- Actual Weight: 2.2 lbs
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.