The Hitachi N3804AB3 Narrow Crown Stapler
was redesigned to meet even more end user needs. This 1-1/2 inch stapler features a convenient selective actuation switch, tool free depth of drive, and a series of finishing touches that make it ready to use right out of the box. With Hitachi's industry leading 5-year warranty and a competitive price, it is the ideal stapler for internal and external trim, furniture, cabinet work and other finish applications.
- 2.3 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use
- Selective actuation, easy to reach switch to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Tool free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials- simply dial in the desired depth and efficiently finish the job
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of work surface
- Factory installed air fitting for convenience
- High capacity magazine holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and security
- Includes: Safety Glasses, Air Fitting, Hex Bar Wrenches, and Carrying Case.
- Fasteners: Narrow Crown, 1-1/2".
- Magazine Angle: Straight
- Fastener Length Capacity: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range: 18 Gauge
- Magazine Capacity: 130 Staples
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 PSI
- Actuation: Bump/Sequential
- Length: 10-11/32"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Height: 9-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Grip: Elastomer
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.