The THD37600H 3/8" x 6" Titen HD is a patented, high-strength screw anchor for concrete and masonry. The self-undercutting, non-expansion characteristics of the Titen HD makes it the ideal anchor for structural applications, even at minimum edge distances and under reduced spacing conditions. The proprietary cutting teeth enable the Titen HD to be installed in one eighth of the time when compared to traditional expansion anchors, and at significantly reduced installation torques. The anchor can be installed with a standard ANSI tolerance drill bit and is removable. Recommended for permanent dry, interior non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications.
Zinc Coating Information
- Higher load capacity and vibration resistance
- Specialized Heat Treating Process
- Less spacing and edge distance required
- Easy post-installation inspection
- No special drill bit needed
- Installs with 50% less torque
- Less installation time
- Hex-washer head
- Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
This coating system consists of an electroplated zinc base layer with an E-Coat top coat. It provides corrosion resistance that is adequate for low corrosion environments. In ASTM B117 salt spray testing at 500 hours of exposure, fasteners with this coating have an average red rust of less than 5%.
Level of Corrosion Resistance:
Additional Simpson Strong-Tie Information
If there are any items on the Simpson Strong-Tie Website
that you do not see on the DHC Supplies website we will gladly special order them. Most special order Simpson items ship the same or next business day. Call us at 800-323-2999 for pricing and availability.
Selecting USPS as a shipping method for any Simpson Strong-Tie product may delay shipping 1-2 days. Additionally, international shipments may also be delayed 1-2 days.
Possible Free Shipping! Orders (Continental USA Only) of Simpson Strong-Tie items only that total $1850.00 or more may ship free depending on location, type of business and the type of Simpson products required. Additional products will be charged standard shipping if applicable. Please call 800-323-2999 to see if your order qualifies.
USPS FLAT RATE SHIPPING OPTION!
Many of the small items we sell (nails, staples, anchors, hardware, blades and more) can be packed in small boxes but are heavy in weight. Since shipping is based on weight the cost is often too high to purchase online. We have the solution!
We will ship as many of these qualifying items as we can for one flat rate depending on the amount you require.
All you have to do is call us at 800-323-2999 Monday - Friday 7:00AM to 4:00PM Pacific Time and we can manually enter your order with the lower shipping rate.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.