Sikaflex-2c NS with Brite White Color Pack is a 2-component, premium-grade, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant. It is principally a chemical cure in a non-sag consistency. Whereas the Sikaflex-2c NS kits take more expertise to use than standard cartridge applications they offer a wider variety of colors as well as a less expensive cost.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type M, Grade NS, Class 25, use T, NT, M, G, A, O, I and Federal Specification TT-S-00227E, Type II, Class A. Tested in accordance with ASTM C-1382 for use in EIFS Systems.
- Capable of up to 50% joint movement.
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding 1/2 in depth.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Available in 40 architectural colors.
- Color uniformity assured via Color-pak system.
- Available in pre-pigmented Limestone Gray (no Color-pak needed).
- Non-sag even in wide joints.
- Easy to mix.
- Paintable with water, oil, and rubber-base paints.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Intended for use in all properly designed working joints with a minimum depth of 1/4 inch.
- Ideal for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Placeable at temperatures as low as 40 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adheres to most substrates commonly found in construction.
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Submerged environments, such as canal and reservoir joints.
Part A & B (1-1/2 Gallon) in 2-Gallon Pail Plus Color Pack
California Proposition 65 Warning:
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California. Please view the current product SDS sheet(s) (if available) and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.