The Benner-Nawman MBC-16B High Leverage Bender/Cutter has been designed to cut and bend rebar up to #5 (5/8") grade 60. This new high-leverage arrangement greatly reduces cutting and bending effort.
- Longer handle and cam mechanism provides greater leverage when cutting and bending grade 60 rebar.
- Adjustable 2-1/2" (63.5mm) diameter bending roller.
- Replaceable cutting jaws have two open slots with innovative shaped blades to prevent chipping of the jaws.
- Sturdy frame design is firmly mounted on a 2" x 8" x 60"wooden board ready to use.
- Other features include a comfortable 12" long no-slip handle grip and a lifting chain & ring to make it easier to carry to and from the job site.
- Model Number: MBC-16B
- Cutting Capacity: #5 (5/8") (16 mm) rebar grade 60 (420 MPa)
- Bending Capacity: #5 (5/8") (16 mm) rebar grade 60 (420 MPa)
- Bending Capability: 0 - 180 Degrees
- Replacement Jaws: #MBC-16RJS (set includes other wear items)7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: Weight 57 lbs. (26 kg) with wood board
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This product is normally available for immediate shipment either from our warehouse or our vendor's warehouse. If we or our vendor are out of stock or do not have enough inventory to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as soon as possible. If you need an immediate inventory status update before you place an order please call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:00PM Pacific Time for this information.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Telephone Orders Only: These are usually products like tools that we have had numerous attempted fraud purchases. They are usually in stock and will ship immediately but will only ship to the address on the credit card unless other arrangements have been made. Please call 800-323-2999 for more information
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.