A Second Set of Hands!
Fiber-cement siding is now a one-person job with PacTool's SA903 Siding Gauges. Working as a pair, the gauges clamp to your first course and act as another set of hands, holding the next course securely in place...ready for nailing. Repeat the process as you continue up the wall for a fast and accurate siding job with less time, fatigue and frustration.
- One-person installation with virtually no layout time.
- Adjustable at 1/4” increments
- Adjustable for 5", 6", 7", and 8" reveals
- Won’t scratch or mar pre-painted siding
- Friction-Cam mechanism supports full 12’ cement-board siding lengths
- For use with 5/16” fiber-cement siding products, including James Hardie’s updated HZ5 series with new “eased” drip-edge profile
- Fits easily in tool belt
- Sold in Pairs
- Made in America
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.