Black Sikaflex-1a is a premium grade, high performance, moisture cured, 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant. Sikaflex-1a in the 600 ml. (20 oz) sausage pack is an economical way to install this non-sag polyurethane sealant in a variety of applications. DHC Supplies
stocks the sausage packs in 6 different colors. If you need additional colors or you are a high volume user we suggest you consider the Sikaflex 2C NS
Meets Federal specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A. Meets ASTM C- 920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, use T, NT, O, M, G, I; Canadian standard CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87.
- Eliminates time, effort, and equipment for mixing, filling cartridges, pre-heating or thawing, and cleaning of equipment.
- Fast tack-free and final cure times.
- High elasticity - cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear-resistance.
- Stress relaxation.
- Excellent adhesion - bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Odorless, non-staining.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Urethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- Capable of ±35% joint movement.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed 1/2 in.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets, windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applications, and many construction adhesive applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F.
- Has many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions, such as canal and reservoir joints.
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California. Please view the current product SDS sheet(s) (If Available) and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemical(s) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.