The Driltec SM-225-225 3/4" x 7-1/2" x 13-1/2" Jet-Head® SDS-MAX Bit is unlike other "Multi-Cutter" drill bits which are basically 2-Cutters. Jet-Head® drill bits will drill true round holes. The 3-dimensional cutting edges of the main Bionic® tip together with two strong side cutters enable you to drill smooth round holes. The Driltec Jet-Head® carbide head provides for smooth and high
performance drilling, with less vibration. This means less wear and tear on both your rotary hammer and the operator. Other features include a center point for easy startup and large relief slots for most efficient dust removal.
- Made of chrome-nickel molybdenum steel.
- Pointed carbide tip for easy hole centering and directional guidance.
- Short entries into double spiral flute design for fast dust removal.
- Multi-Cutter design provides for vastly reduced vibration.
- Lower operational noise levels due to multi carbide tip.
- Multi-Cutter design provides for clean round holes.
- All diameters meet current ANSI standards.
- Shot-peened, industrial finish.
- Made in Germany
Jet-Head Carbide Head
Jet-Head® carbide head provides for both smooth and high performance drilling with less vibration. With the JetHead® tip you have less wear and tear on both the rotary hammer and the operator. This carbide bit also has a center point for easier start up. The large relief slots provide for efficient dust removal. The Driltec JetHead® Bits provide for exact round holes. Bit diameters meet ANSI standards.
View SDS-MAX Tools.
If you do not see your hammer listed check your owners manual for verification. (Updated March, 2018)
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.