Ideal for all Fiber Cement Products!
The Diablo HardieBlade D0704DH is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. The D0704DH Diablo Fiber Cement Blade generates up to 50% less respirable dust*, while
delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. Diablo PCD Hardieblades feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life giving you up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades. Diablo PCD Hardieblades are perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
* Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste.
- Anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Application: Fiber Cement
- Teeth: 4 TCG (PCD) Polycrystalline Diamond Tipped
- Arbor: 5/8" with Diamond Knockout
- Kerf: .071"
- Hook Angle: 10°
Please Note: Diablo Tools products can only be sold and shipped to locations in the United States and territories. Additionally, these product cannot be sold to any person or company who will be reselling them to end users.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.