The Senco PS20XP heavy duty wide crown stapler is capable of handling a variety of applications. Constructed of durable, high strength components, the PS20XP has been developed for extreme performance and longevity. The New drive track design allows for superior control of the fastener and unrivaled drivability. Drives 1" crown 16 ga. staples from 7/8" to 2". It is also light and well-balanced to minimize operator fatigue. Applications include Asphalt & Fiberglass Shingles, Butt-Joints, Cabinets, Foam Insulation Board, Furniture, Joining Materials to Corrugated and Lathing.
- Five year limited warranty
- Enhanced EZ-Clear latch allows for quick access to clear fasteners.
- New Drive Track design enhancing overall drive performance.
- Robust firing valve design makes the tool fast, powerful, efficient, and easy to maintain.
- Positive-locking adjustable depth-of-drive.
- Fasteners: 1" Wide Crown. 16-Gauge Staples. 7/8" to 2" Lengths.
- Height: 10"
- Length: 15.25"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Reg. Operating Pressure: 70 to 120 psig
- Mode of Operation: Contact Actuation
- Air Consumption: 3.45 (SCFM)
- Magazine Capacity: 160
- Senco Part Number: 9W0001N
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.