The Safety Boot Guardrail System
provides contractors with a proven method for constructing versatile, freestanding temporary guardrail and stair rail systems that meet all OSHA strength and guardrail requirements. The fully reusable Safety Boot features a unique design that allows toeboards to be inserted quickly and easily for complete OSHA required protection. Utilizing job site tools and specified fasteners
, contractors can now have dependable guardrails on all job sites even when using different subcontractor crews.
- Free standing design allows guardrail system to remain in place throughout construction including drywall installation and inside finishing operations. No bracing is required
- Anchors into most common subflooring materials, including concrete decks.
- Two (stress grade) construction grade 2X4's are inserted into the center core of the reusable base to form a strong, rigid post.
- Toeboards, which are required by OSHA, need no fasteners and drop directly into the slots on each Safety Boot making 90 degree angles a breeze.
- Reusable. When the permanent railings are installed, the posts with Safety Boots attached can be easily removed and reused at the next project.
- Design test data accompanies each order ready for review by OSHA inspectors. Certified and signed by a professional engineer, documenting that the Safety Boot exceeds Federal OSHA's guardrail strength standards.
- The one-piece molded construction of durable high-impact safety yellow polymer stands on a five-year replacement guarantee.
Commercial contractors can utilize the Safety Boot Guardrail System for project perimeter protection, to secure elevator shafts, stairway protection, and any situation where there is a fall exposure of 6 feet or more and mobile, repetitive use guardrail systems are needed.
The Safety Boot Temporary Guardrail System protects potential home buyers and their families who drop by on the weekend to check out the progress of their new home. The easy to install system also protects your sales force and construction employees, as well as your subcontractors and building inspectors.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.