OCM, Inc #STSEC-6HH 6" Wall x 4-3/4" End Hex Head Plastic Cone Snap Ties can be used with either the #1 or #2 forming systems
with 3/4" plywood. This snap tie forming method is used for retaining and standard walls, batter walls, bridges, concrete signs, footings, etc. They are held in place by a Snaptie Wedge or Jahn Bracket. OCM, Inc Hex Head Snap Ties are manufactured with integral heads. The hex head allows short-end snap ties to be broken back with the form work still in place. The standard OCM hex head snap ties use 1" x 1" plastic cones to provide a nominal 1" break-back.
- Plastic cones to provide a nominal 1" break-back to resist rust stains
- Hex head allows for quick removal to break-back point
- Flat surface segments eliminate spinning
- 2,250 lbs working load with 2 to 1 safety factor
|Forming Systems (View All Systems)
(1) 3/4" Plywood, Single 2 x 4 Waler w/Jahn Bracket
(2) 3/4" Plywood, Double 2 x 4 Waler w/Hair Pin
(3) 3/4" Plywood, Double 2 x 4 Waler w/Hair Pin (with strongback)
(4) 3/4" Plywood, Hair Pin Only
(5) 1-1/8" Plywood, Hair Pin Only
1-1/4" End Snap Ties: 3/4" Plywood
1-5/8" End Snap Ties: 1-1/8" Plywood
4-3/4" End Snap Ties: 3/4" Plywood
5-1/8" End Snap Ties: 1-1/8" Plywood
8-3/8" End Snap Ties: 3/4" Plywood
Freight charges are figured shipping from Sparks, Nevada. However, if you are looking for 5 or more boxes we do have several ship points throughout the USA that can possibly reduce these charges as well as delivery time. Just fill out the Quote Request Form
call us at 800-323-2999 Monday through Thursday 7:00AM to 5:00PM and Friday 7:00AM to 4:00PM Pacific Time for more information.
OCM, Inc Snap Ties up to 36" walls are readily available as a direct ship special order. Custom sizes can also be made to order if required. Please call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 Monday through Thursday 7:00AM to 5:00PM and Friday 7:00AM to 4:00PM Pacific Time for more information.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.