This 2-1/2" x .162 N16 Bright Heat Treated Metal Connector Nail is designed to be used in 31&DEG; Metal Connector Tools for installing Simpson Strong-Tie structural connectors like clips, straps, joist hangers and more.
Since the installation of this product is usually done close to the face these nails have a paper tape as opposed to plastic that breaks off and poses a hazard to the eyes and face. Additionally they are heat treated to prevent bending during installation.
Consult your manufacturer's catalog to determine the proper diameter and length of nail when installing metal connectors, etc. You can download the latest Simpson Strong-Tie catalog from their website
This nail should be compatible with the following tools. (Consult your operators manual to see if your tool accepts 31° nails and the maximum length)
Bright Basic and Electro Galvanized Nails are NOT approved for use in ACQ products.
- Senco: JoistPro150, JoistPro250
- Hitachi: NR65AK, NR65AKS
- Paslode: 5250/65SPP
- Grip Rite: GR150
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.