The Metabo-HPT NH90AB Palm Nailer has plenty of power to sink full 16d common nails while being small enough to easily install Simpson strong-Tie hardware in tight places. The molded rubber grip reduces vibration to the hand and arm making the NH90AB comfortable to use for both small and large projects.
- Magnetic nose holds a fastener in place for safe and accurate fastener placement
- Front exhaust directs the air away from the user
- Over-molded rubber grip for added comfort, better hold and reduced vibration
- Accepts up to 3-1/2" bulk nails
- Lightweight at only 1.3lbs
- Ideal for installing joist hangers and metal connectors
- Safety glasses included for increased user safety
- Finish and Trim
- Door and Window casing
- Tight Space Applications
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3-9/64" (L) x 2-3/4" (W) x 4-3/8" (H)
- Load Capacity: 1 piece
- Pressure: 80-100 PSI
- Shank Diameter: .113" to .162".
- Fastener Range: 2-1/2" to 3-1/2"
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.