The Metabo-HPT 16-Gauge N5024A2 P-Series 1" Wide Crown Stapler
is ideal for lathing, sheathing, and insulation installation. Its lighter weight (only 4.7 lbs) and cylinder valve firing mechanism provide a powerful response and less user fatigue. The 1" to 2" length capability means you have the flexibility to install various materials with multiple thickness.
The high-grade aluminum magazine not only provides exceptional durability but also prevents jams caused by fastener overlap. The 360° adjustable rear exhaust has a built-in silencer to reduce noise pollution and direct air exhaust away from user or jobsite debris. The automatic dry-fire lock-out protects your workpiece by not allowing the tool to operate if there are 6 or less pins in the magazine.
- Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- Installs 16 Gauge, 1" Wide Crown Staples (P-Series)
- At only 4.7 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Firing mechanism provides a quick response and powerful driving- up to 3 staples per second
- Integrated air duster that is easily thumb operated to clear dust and debris
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- High capacity top loading magazine holds 150 staples, allowing for fewer replenishment and quick reloading
- Long-lasting elastomer grip surface for added comfort
- Includes: Safety Glasses (875769)
- Fasteners: 16 Gauge, 1" Wide Crown, 1"-2" Length
- Magazine Angle: Straight
- Magazine Capacity: 157 Staples
- Magazine Loading: Top
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 PSI
- Actuation: Contact
- Jam Clearing: Tool-Less
- Length: 14-11/64"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 9-13/16"
- Tool Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Grip: Elastomer
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.